Were you looking for the 3DS game?
|Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures|
|Developer:||Monkey Bar Games|
|Publisher:||Bandai Namco Games|
|Game System(s):||Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC|
|Series:||Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures series|
|Release date:|| October 25, 2013|
June 25, 2014
|Number of players||One player (up to Four players in some bonus modes)|
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, known in Japan as Pac-World (パックワールド Pakkuwārudo) is a video game, developed by Monkey Bar Games and published by Bandai Namco Games in 2013.
The single player mode is a 3D platformer. The player controls Pacster, who eats everything in sight, and must direct him towards the end of the stage. Pac-Man can also gain abilities such as Ice, Metal, and Fire, which are earned by eating Power Berries. At the end of each level, he collects either a Lemon, Pineapple, Cherry, or Zucchini.
The multiplayer mode is very similar to Pac-Man Vs., particularly the Switch version of the game. Players take control of Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and/or Clyde, and chase Pac-Man around the maze; the ghost that catches him first wins the round. The game continues until the set amount of rounds have been completed. Many people consider this mode to be the highlight of the game.
Minigames are unlocked by collecting the specific amount of Fruit they require. The minigames include:
- Cherry Copter Rescue - Blast the slime and Black Ghosts to free the Pac-Worlders. Protect the Pac-Worlders until they get to safety. Catch falling Pac-Worlders and drop them near the safe houses.
- Lemon Blaster - Pilot the Lemon Rocket through the Netherworld. Fly through or blast Slimetanium for fuel. Fly through Power Berries to get special weapons.
- Pacerchini Panic - Drive the Pacerchini through the travel tubes. Reach the end of the course before the timer runs out. Shoot enemies and enemy vehicles; avoid civilian vehicles.
- Tanks a Lot - Drive the Pineapple Tank through the maze. Blast enemies with your cannon. Watch out for the flying dragons. Roll over pick-ups to get special weapons.
- The arcade machines in the cafeteria make noises from Atari 2600 Pac-Man.
Pac-Man • Ms. Pac-Man • Super Pac-Man • Baby Pac-Man • Pac & Pal • Professor Pac-Man •
|Platformers||Pac-Land • Pac-In-Time • Pac-Man World • World 2 • Pac 'n Roll • World 3 • Pac-Man Tilt • |
Ghostly Adventures • Ghostly Adventures (3DS) • Ghostly Adventures 2
|Others||Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man • Carnival • Family Pinball • Puzzle Club • Pac-Attack • Pac-Man 2 • Pac 'N Party • |
All-Stars • Fever • Pac-Pix • Pinball Advance • World Rally • Pac-Motos • Party • Monsters
|More...||List of Pac-Man games • Mobile games • Redemption games • Namco Creators' Program|