Roger is a character from Pac-Man Party. Very little is known about him, other than that he is a robot.
"SAD? ERROR: FAIL TO COMPUTE. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND EMOTION. WHAT IS IT LIKE TO CELEBRATE?"
Roger is a robot, and, because of this, he can't understand emotions. And he continued like this until Pac-Man and the Ghost Gang played the cookie game, since playing with friends would help to develop emotions. At the ending picture, we see Roger with the others, thus implying that he developed emotions.
- He said that the cake, which Pac-Man tried to eat, was for someone special.
- He acts like a normal robot, saying words like "error" and speaking in a monotonous tone of voice.
- If he wins a mini-game, he does a victory dance of hopping side to side on his feet.
- If he loses a mini-game, he short-circuits and starts to smoke
- His design share some traits with the Waddle Doos from the Kirby Series.
|Main Characters||Pac-Man • Ms. Pac-Man • Jr. Pac-Man • Baby Pac-Man • Professor Pac-Man • Chomp-Chomp|
|Other Characters||Miru • Sour Puss • Pac-Devil • Sir Pac-A-Lot • Pac-Master • Pac-Master's Wife • Krystal • Fairy|
|Pac-Ghosts||Blinky • Pinky • Inky • Clyde • Sue • Funky • Spunky • Kinky • Tim • Orson • Yum-Yum|
|Main Antagonists||Ghost Witch • Toc-Man • Mesmerelda • Mollusc • Spooky • Erwin • Golvis • Ink Master • Mezmeron|
|Minor Antagonists||Gobblin • Jack • Wormwood • The Fiend|
|Pac-Man Party||Mr. Cookie • Patra • Roger • Woofa • Bearserk|
|Ghostly Adventures||Pacster • Cylindria • Spiral • Betrayus • Fuzbitz • Sir Cumference • Spheros • Dr. Buttocks • Butt-ler|
|Crossovers||Pooka • Fygar • Dig Dug • Mappy • Mr. Driller • The Prince • Mario|